Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

11 year old dd- BO and bad breath.

(5 Posts)
Brontebiscuits Thu 29-Sep-16 19:52:14

She just doesn't care! Has to nagged and harassed into the shower. Her bad breath is just awful at the moment - really pungent and sour despite brushing her teeth twice a day (no decay). It's really hard to say anything to her about this in particular as I don't know what else to do - other people/children must notice it! She's got a dentist appointment in a few weeks. I think she doesn't drink enough either. Argh stinky pre-teens sad

CaptinMuma Sat 01-Oct-16 14:00:46

My 9 year old DD is the same luckily she's young and just does as told. I got deodorant from the docs because she really does stink and it will stop he sweating, I also buy tin after tin of her fav mints!

jessica11054 Sat 01-Oct-16 14:01:36

Does she know how to brush her teeth properly?

Brontebiscuits Sat 01-Oct-16 17:16:20

I would go down the 'you stink' route but she would get really hurt by it and even if I try to do it jokily she freaks out! Yes she brushes her teeth well. I think most of it is lack of fluid really.

CaptinMuma Sat 01-Oct-16 17:18:30

Bad breath can come from other places than just teeth, talk to your dentist. I know they will help x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now