Backpack for secondary school

(7 Posts)
hillyhilly Sun 14-Aug-16 21:47:56

Anyone have advice on which brands are most popular or where's best place to buy please?
DD fancies Superdry - rather than Decathlon which has always been good enough til now!

dementedpixie Sun 14-Aug-16 21:50:09

Just get her what she likes the look of. My Dd has a Kipling one from last year that is still in good condition

barefootbird Wed 17-Aug-16 08:13:28

Surfdome always have loads, DD's came from there.

babynugget Wed 17-Aug-16 08:17:23

The superdry and Vans ones seem quite popular and come in loads of designs so hopefully can avoid having the same as everyone else. I can't remember which we went for but it has lasted well and DSD didn't want it replaced for going back this term. As pp said Surfdome have the best selection I could find online.

curlywillow Wed 17-Aug-16 08:18:44

There was a thread on here recently and the general consensus was that Hype was very popular.

Lilyray89 Thu 18-Aug-16 13:28:21

There was a thread like this a few weeks
If she wants superdry get it-they are very good quality and loads of kids have them here,probally the most popular brands
Quite a few also have vans and some sports ones like Nike.
There's not many hype bags near me but loads of kid seems to like them apparrntly.

JustDanceAddict Sat 20-Aug-16 17:29:39

Mine have Vans ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now