Talk

Advanced search

Ps 3 game for 12 year old ?

(6 Posts)
Galmptongirl Tue 30-Dec-14 12:07:33

Has anybody any suggestions for games suitable for this age. I am not keen on violence in some of the 15 games but am finding it impossible to find something he would enjoy ?

myotherusernameisbetter Tue 30-Dec-14 12:12:39

Just had a quick glance at my son's collection - he has a lot of games!

The main ones in that age group are based on Japanese Manga/Anime which he is into.

So, Naruto, Dragon ball Z and One piece Pirate Warriors.

These are all battle type games I think but are "cartoon" and rated 12.

The only others in that range would be all the Lego ones. Everything else he has are older.

titchy Tue 30-Dec-14 12:13:56

FIFA 15?

myotherusernameisbetter Tue 30-Dec-14 12:18:27

Also Ni No Kuni which is very highly regarded.

500internalerror Tue 30-Dec-14 12:18:46

Minecraft, the universal language of 7-700 yr olds!

enderwoman Sun 11-Jan-15 19:08:50

Little big planet series is great if he might enjoy making a level and playing other community levels.

Mine like carting games like Little Big Planet carting (PS3's answer to Mario Kart)Multiplayer is obviously a huge bonus.

Need for Speed and Burnout are good. burnout Paradise City has been played to death and then some.

Guitar Hero is a laugh and musically educational. wink Singstar would also be fun if he likes karaoke.

Quite a lot of good cheap downloadable games in the plAystAtion store. We have old stuff like Bomberman and old Rayman games as well as smaller games like Eat Them.

My kids prefer NBA to FIFA and own some skateboarding games.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now