Talk

Advanced search

dd8,body odour,deodorant recommendations please......

(9 Posts)
ItsRainingOutside Thu 11-Apr-13 23:14:48

My daughter had terrible BO problems for about 3 years until she started using those deodorants by Dove which are large and square (sorry can't remember the name). They contain a cream like substance. They're not cheap, £5 a go and don't last long but they seem to have brought her issues to an end.

SarahV1982 Mon 08-Apr-13 13:09:46

My eldest uses sanex roll on and she has sensitive skin. They're very good.

BehindLockNumberNine Mon 25-Mar-13 21:21:22

Dd (just 10) uses the Tom of Maine's natural one. It does not smell of anything and seems to do the job nicely.

WithASpider Mon 25-Mar-13 21:20:23

DD1 (9) and DD2 (7.8) use Bionsen. Fab stuff and aluminium free, buy at big supermarkets.

pedrohedges Mon 25-Mar-13 21:17:42

My 10 year old has started puberty and pongs every now and then. She uses a dove roll on and washes her pits twice a day.

TeenAndTween Mon 25-Mar-13 21:16:27

Are you sure she doesn't just need to wash more?

My elder DD just needed to wash properly - this was good enough for about a year before deodorant was actually required.

StuntNun Mon 25-Mar-13 04:58:32

I use Mum unperfumed deodorant which doesn't irritate my skin at all.

Furball Mon 25-Mar-13 04:42:51

I would go for a crystal type one, which has no chemicals or odour

You wet the end and rub it on - I usually don't bother drying my pits just put it straight on out of the shower smile

lotterylucky13 Sun 24-Mar-13 17:50:31

My dd8 has just developed body odour and she has eczema and i need to buy a deodorant asap!Any recommendations please.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: