Talk

Advanced search

Underarm hair at almost 9...

(5 Posts)
EttiKetti Fri 26-Aug-11 15:25:20

DD has no other body changes, other than over the last few months has said she smells a bit when sweaty etc, so I got her a roll on deo.

I thought this was one of the last signs of puberty - assume it means nothing sinister if it happens in the "wrong order" ? Is 8/9 average age - eldest dd was 11/12 before ANYTHING happened!

ripstheirthroatoutliveupstairs Sat 27-Aug-11 07:51:01

I think it depends on the person. DD has no hair, but does have teeny little breast buds.

BurningBridges Sun 28-Aug-11 22:33:13

Over the summer DD2's friend aged 8 came to stay (just 8). She had a full set of pubic hair ifswim and fully developed breasts. She is small and slight, although she is very dark, black hair, olive skin etc. Even so, it was a bit of a shock!!

EttiKetti Mon 29-Aug-11 10:20:26

Burning - blimey that IS early surely? My children are all v fair so these black hairs under her arms were a shocker! NOthing else at all tho and altho a leeeeetle hormonal, not too bad! More stroppy attitude that anything!

Rips - I assumed it would start that was TBH, as you say, depends on the person, clearly!

HeifferunderConstruction Mon 29-Aug-11 12:24:36

everyone is different I developed bewbs at 8 having p's at 10
my younger sister started before I did

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now