Talk

Advanced search

Help! Have you got this baby duvet from when your preteen was a tiddler?

(5 Posts)
AliMcBooger Mon 08-Aug-11 17:32:31

I'm after ababy specific duvet/quilt from around about the year 2000.

My lovely sister has found out she is expecting her third baby- hurrah all round!

She is having terrible pangs of guilt quite uneccessarily and panicking about treating this third one differently from the other two, mainly because she and her partner of 3 years had just split up when she found out she was pregnant and he has made it very clear he is not going to play a role in the family's future.

Her two elder dc's (11.5 and 6.5) had baby duvets/quilts from the same mothercare range which are still their comforters, and I would love to be able to get her new arrival a similar one. Think she managed to get dc2's on ebay, it was dicontinued by that stage, but I have been scouring ebay for ages without any success

It is from a mothercare range called something like "My Little Friends" or "Little Bunnies" and features a little stick drawing of a rabbit and flowers. It's drawn in bright colours on a pale background, and I think one of the duvets might have bright stripes on the back (the two they have got are different but from the same range). Material is jersey and its v v soft, think it might have had ric-rac edging.

If anyone has one I would be so grateful of the opportunity to buy it or if you have anything coordinating from that range then that might do the trick. I know its a silly little thing to get and there will be lots of other things that she will be wanting to get but I know she would be over the moon.

Help!

GypsyMoth Mon 08-Aug-11 17:34:36

Is it mainly yellow?

AliMcBooger Mon 08-Aug-11 20:41:04

IloveTIFFANY- I think it might be- but not 100%- does it sound familiar?<hopefully chews lip>

GertieGuineaPig Fri 12-Aug-11 11:14:59

Ali I can't help you, but why don't you put this request in CHAT it gets a lot more people on it than PRETEENS. Hope you find what you're looking for smile

AliMcBooger Fri 12-Aug-11 15:06:26

Good idea Gertie. Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now