Talk

Advanced search

Pre-schools in Loughton

(3 Posts)
joh75 Fri 15-Aug-08 13:44:58

Hi I am moving to the area towards the end of the year when my ds will be just 3. As I do not know the area v well I was wondering if anyone out there had any personal recommendations of pre-schools in loughton or the surrounding area.
I am not working at the mo so it would just be for a couple of sessions a week. Thanks in advance

d1156075795531b003508 Mon 18-Aug-08 20:31:38

Hello, welcome to Loughton. My little one goes to Sticky Fingers pre-school in Church Lane. It is held in a dilapidated looking Scout Hut, but the people who run it are fab. There is another pre school held in the (adjacent and much smarter) church hall but I really liked the staff at Sticky Fingers. It's quite old fashioned (and semi-strict)and the kids seem to feel really secure and happy. There is plenty of mucking about time as well as all the structured educational stuff they have to fit in. I couldn't recommend it enough- my daughter settled in very quickly.

joh75 Tue 19-Aug-08 12:22:31

Hi d1156075795531b003508-thanks v much for that. It's great to get a recommendation and it sounds like the kind of place I am after. I must start ringing around to find out about waiting list's etc. Thanks again for taking the time to reply. J

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now