Talk

Advanced search

Intervier for Deputy Superviser at new playgroup, Help needed.

(6 Posts)
mumeeee Thu 10-Jul-08 22:10:47

I have an inter view for a new playgroup for 2-3 year olfds. I've been asked to take examples of planning activities. I have some old planning suff but need some fresh ideas.
Can any one help me? Is there any where I can get blank planning sheets. Also any ides on activities, Thank you.

mumeeee Fri 11-Jul-08 22:50:31

Anyone?

Fruitymama Tue 15-Jul-08 16:56:01

Have you tried the internet? I was a supervisor for a pre-school a few years ago until I had my 3rd child. I used to look on the internet all the time for new ideas - much to the amusement of the staff! Put in planning sheets for pre-school and see what comes up. There are lots of websites out there. What about the magazine Nursery World - they are a good magazine and they always have good ideas, look at their site.
Best of luck and don't worry I am sure the interviewers will be as nervous as you!

Fimbo Tue 15-Jul-08 16:58:58

I work in a playgroup, this term's topic's have been themed around "beach".

Today for example in the garden there was a parasol, towels so they could pretend they were sun bathing. The water table was filled with boats to sail.

On the craft side we have had making ice lollies - lolly shaped paper which they could decorate with glitter, felt etc. T-shirts (same idea). Boats, pirates the list is endless.

We also stapled some up to the wall to form a beach collage.

mumeeee Fri 18-Jul-08 14:50:11

Tanks for your help. I had my interview today. It seemed to go well but I won't know if I have got the job until Monday or Tuesday.

mumeeee Fri 18-Jul-08 14:50:13

Tanks for your help. I had my interview today. It seemed to go well but I won't know if I have got the job until Monday or Tuesday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now