Talk

Advanced search

Phew at last I think I've found the right pre-school for my DD

(1 Post)
sillybut Tue 20-May-08 14:08:31

We've tried out 3 now.

First one she burst into tears and screamed for the whole half hour I left her there. It was meant to be a two hour session but they called me to come and get her. All she'd say was "I don't like it and I don't like her she's bossy" (think she meant the staff member who was looking after her)

Second one I didn't like - couldn't put my finger on quite why but children seemed subdued. DD seemed quite happy but was also happy to leave.

Today - huge bright room, well disciplined but loads of activities going on, staff friendly without being overbearing, fantastic range of toys and learning material. I loved it. DD loved it so much that after a 2 hour trail session she burst into tears and threw a tantrum when I tried to take her away.

Registration form is going back tomororw (DP has to sign to but is working away until tomorrow night). Just hoping and praying she'll get a place or its back to square one. Please all cross your fingers for me because if there's no place here I'l be pulling my hair out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now