Talk

Advanced search

Preschoolers in the first few weeks......are they.......

(6 Posts)
biglips Sun 09-Sep-07 19:42:41

knackered when you pick them up or are they wide awake all hyper as so excited!! (please say knackered!! grin)

My dd will be starting hers in about 3 weeks.

chestnutter Sun 09-Sep-07 19:50:06

I am very reliably informed that they are absolutely knackered, although I have no personal experience...

chestnutter Sun 09-Sep-07 19:50:06

I am very reliably informed that they are absolutely knackered, although I have no personal experience...

TheArmadillo Sun 09-Sep-07 19:50:47

I'm hoping for knackered (that's what everyone's told me) ds starts tomorrow.

Niecie Sun 09-Sep-07 19:54:11

Tired AND hyper. DS2 starts his first full day tomorrow having done mornings last year.

muppetgirl Sun 09-Sep-07 19:58:32

My ds was absolutely knackered. He came home and slept for 2 hrs which meant when he woke at 6 it was too late for him to go swimming which he didn't understand....

Was bouncing up and down at the door the following morning saying 'Why can't we go in mummy???' (waiting for the doors to open)

On Sat he asked ' are we going to my big boy school today?' and was upset when we said it was Saturday.

His behaviour at home has gone slightly array though and he's sillier than silly and has stopped even the little bit of listening he did.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now