Talk

Advanced search

very very proud mummy

(6 Posts)
LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 03-Jul-07 19:21:55

just had dd2 end of year assessment parent teacher thing at nursery. she is starting school in sept, reception year.

she has been 'marked' as level 5's in everything, which nursery say is end of reception year level. some areas she wanted to mark her higher but couldnt.

the only 'problem' has been her speech, but that has vastly improved as well. and she will still see SALT.

so so proud of her.

Underachieveranddamnproudofit Tue 03-Jul-07 19:24:40

I would be more effusive if my dds were not being especially dim today

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 03-Jul-07 19:26:31

oh she is clumsey and hyper as hell. normally i get comments on how 'wild' she is so this has come as a very pleasent ending to nursery and am feeling a bit more relaxed qbout school now.

Underachieveranddamnproudofit Tue 03-Jul-07 19:29:18

Lovely when they hit their stride. DD2 is a bit off hers with prospect of move to juniors . Am bribing her with birthday disco for all new classmates - see money can buy me her love!

aintnomountainhighenough Tue 03-Jul-07 20:57:49

Well done to your DD! Can I just ask what you mean by being marked as level 5 in everything - are you talking about the foundation goals? What assessment are they using?

LadyVictoriaOfCake Tue 03-Jul-07 21:47:00

no idea what assessments they6 are using. just had a 'score sheet' and she had been assessed at level 5 for everything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now