Advanced search

Anxious mummy

(4 Posts)
usernameavailable Tue 12-Sep-17 07:46:36

I have 3 DDs one of them is year 5. The 2nd starts nursery today. My heart is actually hurting. I have never ever left her alone while she is awake. Myself and Dh will only go out and have my mum babysit when they are sleeping. The last time this happened was 2 years ago. Even having dd3 I somehow managed to have her while the older 2 were sleeping. Their daddy was home before they woke up.
Im so so worried about her. Obviously I am singing and dancing this morning getting her excited. All I actually want to do is cry and keep her at home Where the blinking heck has my time with her gone? Yes, I know I am probably one of those annoying Mum's who are overbearing. I'd talk to my DP but he is struggling this morning just as much as I am!

HSMMaCM Tue 12-Sep-17 10:21:35

She'll be fine. One thing you can be sure of is that she'll never be alone at nursery. Even if an adult is out of sight, there will be children all around.

usernameavailable Tue 12-Sep-17 11:13:44

She went in without a care in the world. I have never left her, yet the first opportunity she has to leave us she is more than happy to.
She finishes in half an hour. So excited to see her to tell us all about her hopefully exciting day

Tumbleweed101 Sun 03-Dec-17 09:47:37

Think it’s harder for us to see them move on a stage than it is for them.

I cried when my youngest finished nursery as end of an era etc. Thought I wouldn’t step into a nursery again til grandchildren came along. Three weeks later I was working at the nursery! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now