Talk

Advanced search

Chichester Toddler Group run by teacher

(3 Posts)
mickydelfuego Fri 14-Apr-17 10:26:17

Hi all,
I'm a Primary Teacher in Chichester hoping to start a new type of toddler group soon. I just wanted to do a bit of a survey first.
1. Would you be interested in a group which focussed specifically on teaching Maths and Literacy skills to toddlers (through play, songs etc)?
2. How much would you be willing to pay for such a group?
3. What would you want from the group? (Eg. Pram parking, proximity to town, cap on group size etc)
4. Any suggestions as to what you would hope an educational toddler group would provide?

Thanks so much for your feedback.
Watch this space.
Michaela x

Timefor2 Sat 15-Apr-17 07:42:42

Yes definitely! I have a 2.5 year old who loves learning letter sounds and I am already worried about teaching bad habits so a primary teacher led session to ensure I was answering her questions well would be fab and my DD loves to be learning.

I would really like this on an afternoon. My DD does nursery in the mornings and I find lots of her friends are the same - esp once 3 yr funding kicks in.

£3 a session sounds about right but I'd pay £4 for the right group too. I hate toddler groups with one or two toys that 15 toddlers all want the same one of. Of course they need to share but equally forcing this in an over excited toddler group is a total pain!

Ideally (free) parking at the venue for bringing toddler and baby easily, if not then yes definitely plenty of space to stick prams. If you ever need to leave early it's pain if you have to navigate eight other prams out the way first.

Good luck, sounds great.

mickydelfuego Sat 15-Apr-17 14:03:34

Thanks for your feedback! It's really helpful.smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now