Talk

Advanced search

My Montessori Child app?

(3 Posts)
jjj789 Mon 03-Apr-17 18:00:56

Hi
Does anyone have experience of using the My Montessori Child app? We are considering a Montessori nursery place for dd but a bit unsure wrt internet security, pictures, data online etc. Looking for reassurance (or otherwise!!). Thanks in advance.

lucylu1 Mon 17-Apr-17 11:44:33

I’m a Partner in My Montessori Child and I’d like to reassure you that our system's security provisions exceed all industry-standards for web security. No unauthorised person will have access to your child's data or photos at any time. For example, we apply two-factor authentication (2FA) for all web access, full data encryption, security vetting of everyone involved with the application, and constant logging and monitoring of system activity. The nursery school you are considering will be able to explain more, or they can put you in touch with a member of our team to answer detailed questions. We're always happy to help our subscribing schools advise their enrolled parents. If you do select a school that uses My Montessori Child (or our sister brand, My Nursery Child), you will have secure access to the world's most comprehensive educational parents' site, which gives you deep understanding of your child's activities and progress, as well as detailed ideas for supporting your child's development at home. Our parents' sites are highly valued by all the parents whose schools use our system. To learn more, please contact the school directly.

andsoshesays Sat 22-Apr-17 22:42:49

Our Montessori nursery uses it and it is excellent. Security is high provided you protect your password etc. The level of information you get is exceptional.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now