We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Pre-school/ nursery advice Ruislip

(5 Posts)
Pea1510 Mon 26-Sep-16 08:44:46

Hi, I have recently moved to Ruislip and have been looking for nurseries or pre-schools for my 2 year old (2 years and 2 months). Please can anyone give me any recommendations. I've come across Woodlands Nursery, but thinking a pre-school would be better as my son has been in a nursery environment since the age of one.

TIA

Kalina1 Thu 06-Oct-16 10:58:53

I am also in Ruislip (Ruislip Manor to be exact) and was wondering the same thing. I wasn't very sure what the difference between nursery and pre-school is with regards to what they do/learn there. I believe in both cases they cover the early years education programme, but maybe in a different way.
I have heard good things about the Woodlands nursery, but they never had spaces when I asked a couple of times before.

Have you made a decision yet?

Pea1510 Tue 11-Oct-16 12:16:45

Woodlands have put us on the Waiting list, but I need to research some other areas. We have literally just moved and I got access to broadband yesterday - so will start scoping some out. If you hear of anything - would love some recommendations. I will share with you too if you like?
Desperately need something though as baby number 2 due at the end of Jan, so would like my son to be settled somewhere beforehand. x

Lilybo7 Sun 16-Oct-16 10:06:50

Our 18 month old is at Bright Horizons nursery / pre-school (RAF Northolt) and it is excellent. Closest tube Ruislip Gardens

Pea1510 Thu 20-Oct-16 09:38:39

Thank you Lilybo7 x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now