Reggio in London?

(7 Posts)
zk11 Sat 27-Aug-16 20:14:03

Hi! Any suggestions for Reggio based preschools in London? We are moving from California to London soon and are looking for somewhere that is progressive, play-based and child led. Also any tips on getting kids in somewhere mid-year!

Thanks!

zk11 Wed 14-Sep-16 23:19:24

Bump.

TiggyD Sat 24-Sep-16 16:28:00

Not sure you'll find any with a Reggio label on them, but you should find plenty who are play based and child led.

MrsHulk Sat 24-Sep-16 16:30:59

Do you know where you're moving to? Or are you going to be moving based on where you can find a playschool you like?

MrsHulk Sat 24-Sep-16 16:31:11

Preschool not playschool

zk11 Mon 26-Sep-16 17:40:57

Ideally we'd live somewhere close(ish) to Notting Hill (office location) but are flexible and would consider living further away for the right school.

Would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks!

Knowitall2112 Wed 12-Oct-16 03:20:44

I believe RoseMary Works EYC in Hackney takes a Reggio based approach. Very child-led, lots of play based learning.

They're old website did discuss this however they've refreshed the site and I can't find that page now unfortunately.

I'm sure Linda, Magalie or Kate would be happy to discuss further: www.rosemaryworkseyc.com/welcome/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now