Talk

Advanced search

how many sick days off nursery do your kids have

(6 Posts)
Coffeemorris Mon 19-Oct-15 08:10:33

My DD is 3 and goes to nursery for 15 hours a week.

Do kids that age have many days off sick? I feel like she mustn't have any days off (like she's in work!!)

My DD was awake for a couple of hours in the night (she needed a poo it turned out), and now my DH is saying don't wake her up for nursery as she'll be too tired and will cry there.

poocatcherchampion Mon 19-Oct-15 08:13:59

My dd has never had any days off yet and I felt pretty reckless once fetching her 30mins early!

She likes it there though and would be disappointed if she didn't get to go on the scheduled days. -and she is obsessed with days of the week - is in her room now talking about mondays

Coffeemorris Mon 19-Oct-15 09:26:22

My dd likes it so much too, so I woke her up and took her. Couldn't tell the nursery she was having a day off because of a unfortunately timed poo

HSMMaCM Fri 23-Oct-15 22:00:16

It doesn't matter if they have time off nursery. It's entirely up to you and your DC grin.

Eminado Sat 24-Oct-15 00:25:57

OP your DD is going to have a great work ethic if you carry on like this smile

Naty1 Mon 26-Oct-15 14:48:28

My 3yo has had 3 days off this term so far. Hand foot and mouth. She probably could have gone back afer 1 the way the days fell but i didnt see the point in risking infecting others.
Though she has been ill pretty constantly since starting in sept.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: