Advanced search

Anyone's child still cries at drop off?

(4 Posts)
Elizabeth22 Thu 20-Mar-14 13:39:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Elizabeth22 Thu 20-Mar-14 21:17:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Constance33 Tue 25-Mar-14 12:22:32

Yesssss, my 4 years old son, cries. Every morning. I have no idea what to do but when I pick him up at noon, he is ok.

Techdad Wed 26-Mar-14 14:37:55

I'm charge of dropping my kid off. She pretty much tries to "reason" with me to not go to preschool. She complains it's cold and she can't learn anything if she's cold, haha. So I dress her up in warm clothes and keep asking, is it warm now? Then when I pick her up, she says "the teacher doesn't want me to wear the coat in the classroom". So I went there to have a meeting and that subject came up. The teacher showed me into the classroom. Didn't seem cold to me. So my little girl is very clever smile

However I got her some warm shirts to use under her clothes at school. Now the problem is that she's sleepy. Not once she threw a tantrum but she keeps raising these objections, so I'm starting to wonder if the problem is something else. When inquired, she says she wishes she could sleep the whole morning. Do I have a lazy and manipulative kid, or is the problem with the school? It's been a rather nagging issue on the back of my head...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now