Talk

Advanced search

Help my son came home from school upset

(7 Posts)
SpudMum Tue 16-May-06 16:47:03

Allo everyone,
I have My son and two of his mates here trying to find the chat about this Guinness Book of World Records Chain Letter that was happining at 11:00am between Mum's that have found it to be a hoax. Please tell me how I can find it again to prove to them what has been said.

Blossomhill Tue 16-May-06 16:53:13

What exactly is it?

MeAndMyBoy Tue 16-May-06 16:54:59

Is this the thread you meant?

chain letter

H x

JanH Tue 16-May-06 16:56:11

It's here , spudmum

JanH Tue 16-May-06 16:58:25

(btw this hoax has been going for years, GWR know about it and always issue a notice saying it's a hoax when it's publicised again - it's not their fault. It's like collecting milk bottle caps for wheelchairs. There are some mean people out there.)

LIZS Tue 16-May-06 17:07:07

It 's daft because noone benefits .

SpudMum Tue 16-May-06 17:41:44

Thank you all for the correct way to get to the correct thread.
Now that I have the thread the three boys are outside playing.
I will have to say my son is upset to find out that this was a hoax and one mate was angry because he had already sent out his 7 chain letters.
From the mouth of babes: "Why would somebody start this if it wasn't true? What did they think? If at all? That's just mean."
But thanks again for the thread because I can have my son read through it to know it's not just Mum tampering.
Smiles!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: