Talk

Advanced search

Your favourite preschool educational videos from YouTube et al?

(8 Posts)
ManTim Mon 02-Jan-12 13:10:29

I've spent a long time browsing YouTube for good pre-school education videos but there's so much 'noise' I have not found many good ones yet.

I'm looking for clear instructionals, without extraneous distractions like flying saucers, and goofy characters.

Starting from this one, North American but pretty universal.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsIfmTeoJu0

I'm keen to learn of edifying material for my three year DD that others have found?

birdsofshoreandsea Mon 02-Jan-12 13:14:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cinderfella Mon 02-Jan-12 13:15:45

We love the skelton dance

ManTim Mon 02-Jan-12 13:22:09

Definitely not only by videos but since she seems just as happy watching a useful video as she is when she's watching Justin Fletcher or 3rd and Bird - it doesn't do any harm!

birdsofshoreandsea Mon 02-Jan-12 18:47:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Lovemykid Mon 02-Dec-13 10:35:40

I tried youtube but it's so hard to find good educational videos. Now I use miniteve.com. It's interesting enough for my kid and it's free and educational. It's developed by child educationalists and I don't have to worry about clicking on a video that is inappropriate.

Debbiejaneansell Thu 17-Nov-16 12:51:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

jamespferguson Mon 13-Feb-17 08:25:20

This channel does lovely videos for the pre-school age group using finger puppets that teaches through stories. They are not quite 'instructional' but they teach through stories, which is very engaging for the little ones. I know the teacher who makes them and she is really passionate about early years teaching - she is Canadian but is a teacher in the UK. youtu.be/Cj3D3DmBMUM

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now