Talk

Advanced search

Bad communication from pre school?

(2 Posts)
MumblingAndBloodyRagDoll Sat 15-Oct-11 13:07:47

DD is 3 and a half and began the preschool attached to the primary school in September. She loves it and seems very happy but the staff although lovely don't ever give me any feedback. there is no diary or even weekly newsletter.

I dont like feeling out of touch...she's not a PFB but is my 2nd child. My older DD wnt to a different nursery with much more communication.

What is the norm? Our other Nursery was a small private one and this one is larger...I am happy that DD is so settled of course but SOME news or communication about her day would be welcome.

She also had a little scrape on her face last week which she said she got falling off the top of the slide...she's very articulate and I beleived her of course...but I got no mention of it at pick up. The mark was kid of in the pattern of those bark chippings...so her head must have bumped hard...I thought that they should hav told me? I blinking forgot to mention it though...is it too late now?

And what if anything do I say to the manager? She is a lovely woman and I know DD is happy at preschool...maybe I shouldn't rock the boat?

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now