Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in Luton area

(2 Posts)
Amirza09 Sat 13-Aug-11 03:00:10

I have 1st hand experience of Oak Tree Kindergaten and have to say they deserve every bit of the "Outstanding" they were awarded in their recent OfSted. Very happy with the staff, quality of care, quality of eyfs education. Always lots of observations of children's development better than I cod ever have done as a parent. Can't rate them enough. Superb nursery.

vicxx Thu 15-Sep-11 12:23:55

I tried to get a place at Oak Tree but found their waiting list so impractical that I gave up. I had his name down for ages and they could never confirm if I would get a place or not. I eventually found Mini Stars Nursery in the Carnival Arts Centre in Luton and was really suprised. It is a lovely brand new open plan building and all the staff are really nice. The staff make lots of observation and do a daily report for babies, plus term reports, open evenings.

They days are structured with lost of indoor and outdoor activities, day trips out, family fun days etc. My son has been so happy there, I would recommend to everyone. Excellent nursery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now