Talk

Advanced search

Urgent message to see Nursery

(2 Posts)
vickibee Fri 03-Jun-11 12:07:04

I have had a Voice mail that the nursery would like to discuss the lively behaviour of MY DS4. Apparently he was being v silly yeaterday afternoon and a younger girl has a bruise on her face. I don't think he would ever do this on purpose and it is a result of of over the top and silly but the girl's parents have complained. I do think parents are too zealous and don't let kids be kids. My Ds has been bitten twic by two different boys and I did not make a fuss other than let the nursery know it had happened. I hope he isn't in trouble

Jezabelle Fri 03-Jun-11 13:40:01

How old is he? Accidents happen. The nursary may have procedure to follow and therefore had to call you in. I wouldn't worry too much but can understand why you would. He is in the nursaries care. I would turn it around and ask a lot of details about how this happened. Ask where they are going to go from here if they think it's a problem. If it was a genuine acident then I don't see what you can do about it. Maybe a gentle talk about keeping calm and being careful at the time, but the moment's past now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now