Two stroppy spoiled men a thousand miles away bickering over who has the bigger dick..

(6 Posts)
OnlyInBerkshire Mon 04-Sep-17 11:39:51

and I'm off to Costco to stock up on bottled water and dried staples. I can't rationalise all the possible outcomes of this dangerous battle of the egos, but it's triggering my inner-prepper. In the absence of buying a nuclear bunker in Scotland, stocking up on dried pasta and tins is the best I can do. Is anyone else upping their prepping game currently, in light of the Trump/North Korea brinkmanship?

OP’s posts: |
cozietoesie Mon 04-Sep-17 14:17:36

No. There's little to be done in my eyes.

ThroughThickAndThin01 Sat 16-Sep-17 13:32:06

I've read up about best chance of survival in a nuclear attack. I don't think our house is in an area for a direct hit, so survival might be possible.

However, it is all a scary scary thought.

Ds2 is currently living in Japan, am watching the situation closely in case we need to get him out urgently.

chillyhooper Sat 16-Sep-17 13:54:30

Sounds awful but I'm more thinking about how I could humanely end mine and my family's life if we survived an event like that, I don't want to live in a post apocalyptic world.

cozietoesie Sun 17-Sep-17 15:39:29

I think that it's practical not awful. I'd advise that you didn't mention it to anyone, though. Make your dispositions and then get on with living life. smile

Evelynismyspyname Wed 04-Oct-17 19:30:19

Do your family get a choice chilli ?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in