Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

premature baby sunhats

(5 Posts)
moomin156 Fri 10-Jun-11 10:50:37

Any one got any suggestions where i will find a sunhat for a premmie baby. i want a modern hat not a 'bonnet' like i have found on the internet.
My daughter is fair skinned and red haired, born at 29 weeks and just reached due date.....cant risk not finding one that fits. Thanks

clabsyqueen Fri 10-Jun-11 15:10:50

I have no idea where to find a hat but wanted to say congratulations on getting to due date! It must feel nice to be thinking about such lovely things as sun hats. I'm sure your short post hides a long story! X

moomin156 Fri 10-Jun-11 15:52:04

clabsyqueen thank you, yes its a huge milestone and cant believe she is 11 weeks old. We have been very fortunate that we have had a fairly smooth journey and are now thinking of a holiday. She just needs to grow a bigger head grin

HalleLouja Wed 15-Jun-11 20:17:50

Have you tried Jojo Maman Bebe as they do small hats. Not sure if they do small summer ones but definitely do the new baby type.

Millymolliemandy Fri 29-Jul-11 14:56:50

Hello, I've got a little lady who is 6 weeks corrected, mothercare extra small sunhats were perfect up until a few weeks ago, and then I was so proud when she grew out of them! They seem to have a few different ones and also several outfits sets in tiny and early baby sizes come with matching sunhats which are nice. I think I might have a redhead here too! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now