Talk

Advanced search

I'm so scared

(2 Posts)
Al9619 Thu 11-Apr-19 11:40:19

I've just found out I'm pregnant and I'm terrified and not a clue what to do. Me and my partner have been together for just over 6 months now but we have had so many arguments and it's made me question if I want to be with him. We're currently living at his mums, and now I've found out I'm pregnant. I'm only 22 right now and I'm so scared . Ive been wanting a child for so long but it just doesn't feel like the right time and I'm scared I won't be able to give them everything. I always pictured it being different to this. I'm terrified about every single aspect of pregnancy and becoming a parent but I can't stand the thought of abortion. I've not told any of my family or friends yet because I don't think they will be happy for me. I just don't know what to do

deardeardiary Fri 12-Apr-19 00:46:52

Hi OP,
I think right now you're in the initial stage of complete shock and your head and thoughts are all over the place. Do you know how far along you are? Try and give yourself time to allow the news to sink in, if you have wanted to be pregnant for a long time and love the idea of having a baby then that's great! Congratulations smile allow your mind to process everything and take as long as you need, it might also help to open up to someone close to you that you trust. Sometimes you can be overthinking everything in your own head but someone else can really enlighten you on your situation. Likewise, if you feel the time isn't right for you now, you're still very young, you can wait and have a baby in the future when you feel more ready. Whatever you decide to do is completely ok. It's up to you but give yourself time! Thinking of you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »