Talk

Advanced search

TRIGGER WARNING- Abortions

(3 Posts)
myheartiswithyou Wed 27-Feb-19 16:32:48

So I came here to ask if anyone has had an abortion experience that actually made you and your DP grow closer as a couple, did it break you? Or has it made you realise what you really want and want to settle down properly and try again for another baby?

Bluemascara4 Wed 27-Feb-19 16:38:27

I'm sorry your facing this decision . The right decision will be your decision.

I had a medical termination at 6 weeks . It was accidental pregnancy ( split condom then failed morning after pill ).

The relationship was rocky and I was young ( 20) and we split shortly after . That was related to his affair that started before I got pregnant so glad it was over anyway!!!!

Good luck with your choice . Hopefully others will be along with happier stories thanks

flowersinmyhair1 Wed 27-Feb-19 17:10:37

Hi @myheartiswithyou,
I had a termination when my first born was 1 year old. It was completely unexpected and I had just started college. It actually did make myself and my partner grow closer together because it was a decision we both made with a heavy heart and we have stayed together and had 2 more babies since then. He is the love of my life and everything we've been through has made us stronger. But whatever decision you make has to be the right one for you and you have to be 100% sure on it. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them. Good luck xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »