Talk

Advanced search

Never had this before

(2 Posts)
mummyhsb Tue 20-Nov-18 18:47:14

To be honest I've missed taking my Cerelle pill on and off for the past 2 months. In between my kids being poorly and being really stressed it's just fallen from my memory and I feel awful for forgetting. I'm going on the injection next week. But I'm kind of worried that I may be pregnant. Usually when I forget my pill for a few days I start to bleed heavily but this time I've literally had only spotting which is pink and brown but no fresh blood at all and that only lasted 2 days. I took a test because I have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy but it's come back negative. How long should I wait to test again as still no sign of my period, only cramping? I haven't planned on getting pregnant at all and I'm hoping I'm not only because I already have 3 very young children and partner doesn't want any more. Thanks in advance for any advice.

MommaCinders Wed 21-Nov-18 19:34:23

It could be the stress that’s causing your period to act up. What is your doctors surgery like for getting appointments? Possibly see gp or get blood test for clearer results. If you see go they might be able to give you other causes but I would bet on stress

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »