Talk

Advanced search

Miscarriage?

(3 Posts)
Justmusing Tue 13-Nov-18 14:13:41

So i am approx 7.5 weeks pregnant and due to circumstances we have decided to have a termination - marie stopes cannot see me till 26th of this month. However i have had zero symptoms - i have had 4 children and was severley sick (hyperemisis) and hospitalized on IV fluids from about 6 weeks onward. The only symptom i did have was sore nipples. On sunday night i started having cramps for about 2 hours, nothing too painful and i had a bit of brown discharge/blood and there was pink in it too - a bit like when you first come on your period, then it stopped. Last night i had a bit of cramping again for about 2 hours and had a tiny bit of browny discharge and nothing else. I had a blood test this morning at the docs as they want to see how the levels are doing and repeat thursday if necessary - praying this is the start of a miscarriage as its been such a hard choice sad

Bombardier25966 Tue 13-Nov-18 14:16:01

You're praying for a miscarriage? I hope you can understand how offensive that is to many of us that have lost babies through miscarriage.

SpunBodgeSquarepants Tue 13-Nov-18 14:21:27

Oh suck it up @Bombardier25966, I'm going through a missed miscarriage at the moment but it understand everybody's situations are different.

OP, may well be the start of a miscarriage - both my missed miscarriages presented themselves this way eventually. But then I spotted for a week whilst pregnant with my son and he turned out alright. I would say just try to keep your mind off it all and what happens happens - it's only a couple of weeks till your appointment.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »