Talk

Advanced search

Might I be refused?

(1 Post)
nuitdesetoiles Mon 01-Oct-18 14:07:03

Hello everyone,
I've not been on here for about 6 years so am a bit out of the loop with mumsnet but wondered if anyone had any advice.
2 amazing dcs 12 and 9, love being a mum to older kids family is complete. Through our own fault my mishap now have a positive pregnancy test and have made the decision after much soul searching to have a termination for multiple reasons.
I'm about 5.5 weeks. I attended nupas clinic today. They couldn't start treatment due to no evidence of yolk in gestational sack. Aside from sore breasts and frequent urination I have no other pg symptoms...No sickness, fatigue, insatiable hunger nothing.

However I was honest that id had a minor treated heart condition 25 years ago...when I was 19...I'm nearly 44, no symptoms since! They have booked me in next week for another scan and a possible medical termination but may refuse me on medical grounds...I wish I'd never told them..am so distraught now! I have requested a gp letter to say all fine....

I have 2 questions...any advice if they do refuse me?
May I have a blighted ovum given lack of yolk and no pregnancy symptoms?

Thank you everyone.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »