Talk

Advanced search

Cerelle Pill - did you fall on it?

(5 Posts)
mumtimesthree Fri 31-Aug-18 21:44:32

I've been on the pill for about 8 months now. The last 6 weeks I've taken it on and off due to forgetting and stress. I used to bleed if I missed 1 or 2 pills but I haven't bled in ages and have gone up to probably about 4 days of missing them. I've been needing the toilet a lot more, boobs are a little sore, I'm absolutely knackered and my mood is everywhere. I'm terrified of taking another pregnancy test. But just wondering if anyone else fell pregnant in a situation similar to this on the pill? Did you have symptoms that made you take a test on the pill? Also if you are pregnant and taking the pill, can your symptoms show as normal? Tia

Runrunrudolf Sun 09-Sep-18 23:43:12

Hiya smile

Was wondering how you're getting on? Have you taken anymore tests?

I didn't fall pregnant on cerelle but I did on maexeni and my symptoms showed as normal and prompted me to take a test x

GenericHamster Mon 10-Sep-18 20:39:53

For cerellw to be effective you need to take it within an hour or two of your normal time every days so if you’ve gone days without then no, it won’t be effective any more.

mummyhsb Sat 01-Dec-18 22:47:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

dementedpixie Sat 01-Dec-18 22:52:46

Cerelle has a 12 hour window but isn't effective if you miss any. I never got pregnant when on it and it stopped my periods for years

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »