Talk

Advanced search

I am so confused wether to have an abortion or keep it?

(4 Posts)
Ayabam Fri 24-Aug-18 05:39:37

Hello everyone I am pregnant and am really torn wether to keep it or have an abortion.Because firstly I grew up wid a Catholic belief and abortion is a mortal sin and my family is very conservative. But if i have to keep it is hard to face the reality that the father of the child is 8 years younger than me and a seminarian and we are not in a relationship but were friends, it's a one night stand. My mom already know about the pregnancy but doesn't know about the father but my dad doesn't know about it yet i'm really afraid about telling him because my dad is a kind person but super scary when he got angry especially I can not ontroduce the father of my child. As of the moment the father is not contacting or answering any of my messages. Im still not yet ready to have a child. I have no work as of d moment and its difficult to look for work now that I am pregnant. Please I need your advice.

tissuesosoft Fri 24-Aug-18 06:02:13

How old are you?

NadiaLeon Fri 24-Aug-18 06:11:14

Horrible situation, but I think a child should be fully wanted and grow up in a loving home.
I don't know anyone who has regretted their abortion, and some friends have had multiple abortions.

Longtalljosie Fri 24-Aug-18 06:29:33

You need to consider what is best for you, not your parents. Do YOU think abortion is a mortal sin, or is that just what others around you think?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »