Talk

Advanced search

I’m pregnant and I don’t know what to do

(3 Posts)
TJ99 Mon 02-Jul-18 11:59:46

I found out a couple of days ago I’m 7 weeks pregnant.. I’m only 19 and extremely confused! I don’t know what to do... I was on the pill and it still happened! I’m worried that no matter what decision I make it isn’t going to be the right one

TwitterQueen1 Mon 02-Jul-18 12:04:05

Get some independent advice from somewhere like the Marie Stopes clinics. They will help you to clarify your thoughts and feelings without any blame or guilt that you might - mistakenly but unavoidably - feel.

There is no right or wrong choice really. All you can do is make a decision based on the here and now - don't try to bring "ah but in 5 years' time' factors into it.

Beebee02 Mon 02-Jul-18 20:01:12

I had an abortion 3 years ago and my instant feeling when I found out was oh my god shit! I knew straight away I didn’t want to carry on with the pregnancy. Did you have an intial feeling when finding out? I spoke to the nurse counsellor at the hospital when I had my scan for the process and she went through all the reasons to make sure I was making the right decision

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »