Talk

Advanced search

Medical abortion

(4 Posts)
stabletable Thu 28-Jun-18 11:04:40

Has anyone here ever had a medical abortion? If so what was your experience? I have one booked for a week today and I'm so nervous. I know I'm making the right decision but I just can't help but think I'm going to regret it. It's the hardest decision of my life and I feel like an awful person even though I took the necessary steps to prevent myself being in this position in the first place. I know it isn't a 'baby' at this stage (I'm 7 weeks) but I feel like I'm murdering my child- honestly though this feeling isn't enough for me to justify not going through with it I'm just worried I'm going to hate myself forever, any advice welcome!

waterlego6064 Thu 28-Jun-18 11:46:40

I have no experience to share but just want to offer you 💐 and brew. I’m sorry you’re going through this.

stabletable Thu 28-Jun-18 20:21:20

Thankyou x I know I'm making the right decision but there's a tiny part of me telling me I'm making the wrong one. I just don't want to regret my decision but I think it's going to be inevitable sad

waterlego6064 Thu 28-Jun-18 23:13:36

That sounds really tough. Have you had the chance to talk the options through properly?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »