Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Cerelle / issues / symptoms HELP

(4 Posts)
hula16 Mon 27-Nov-17 13:54:27

Cerelle - issues?
Hi all,

Ive been taking cerelle for two months now and feel pretty lousy.
I've been bleeding or spotting lots, but nothing heavy.

I'm a paranoid I'm pregnant. I've taken 11 tests (🙈 Over the last 5 weeks or so, 3 today), all negative, but I'm still worried. I'm almost 6 months post partum but feel like I can feel flutters. Please tell me someone else has felt like this and wasn't pregnant.

Anyone had any unwelcome side effects from cerelle? I hate it. Need to look at alternatives.

Thanks

Chattycat78 Thu 30-Nov-17 10:17:53

Ha. I’ve posted the same on family planning. I’m getting spotting, sore boobs. I feel pregnant too. I’m taking Cerelle also. I did a test last week which was negative and going to do another Today. I’m paranoid too....

The lack of period doesn’t help- I have no clue where I’m up to.

You’d be better off posting this on family planning.

Chattycat78 Thu 30-Nov-17 10:22:22

Ps- all the scare stories online about people getting pregnant on the pill don’t help shock

alltalknobaby Thu 30-Nov-17 14:22:16

Phantom flutters postpartum are quite common. I get them all the time and definitely not pg. can't comment on the rest but just wanted to put your mind at ease about that part.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now