Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Discharge/pregnant?

(2 Posts)
RunnergirlUS Sun 25-Jun-17 15:01:51

Hi,

Sorry if this isn't in the right section, wasn't sure where to go.

For the past week I've been getting quite a lot of creamy, white (none smelly) discharge usually first thing in a morning. I've never ever had this before...
Of course I googled it and it could be ovulation (finished period 3 weeks ago) however what scared me was it could be the sign of early pregnancy!

I'm on the pill and have been for years, but sleeping with a new boyfriend and he came inside me on the last day of my period about 3 weeks ago. With being on the combined pill I figured I was covered even during my 7 day break. But now I'm slightly worried.

Should I be or am I overreacting?

ColourfulOrangex Mon 26-Jun-17 10:37:18

If you are on the pill and take it as you should then I don't think you should be worrying too much although obviously it's not 100% effective but the only way you can know for sure is to do a test but I think it would be highly unlikely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now