Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Pregnancy termination

(4 Posts)
LranneLeanne Tue 30-May-17 23:59:32

I'm due to my appointment for pregnancy termination, coz we got thre boys already and i was using contraceptive pills. So this wasn't planned pregnancy. I called to BPAS and was told my partner not allowed to be with me at the time, he can sit in waiting room while I need to be on my own. I'm not happy about it coz I need him by my side, or I will never do it. Is my partner...as baby father dont have a right to be next to me in this sad moment and support me?

Justmadeperfectflapjacks Wed 31-May-17 00:00:40

Looking at things from the other point of view they need to make sure you aren't being pressured into it. . .

givemethecake Wed 31-May-17 00:17:29

Please don't have a go at me for saying this 🙈.. I think you might just want to make sure this is what you 100% really want. I know you want him in there for a hand to hold, but if you think Theres no way you can do it without him, there might be a tiny chance you actually do want another?

I know you were on the pill but they have probably said that so it doesn't look like he's pressuring you into anything (which I'm sure isn't the case)

I'm sorry you're in this position. I wish you the best.

MrsEvadneCake Wed 31-May-17 01:14:23

As far as I'm aware it's the first part of the discussion that you are alone for. When they can check you are safe and not under pressure. If you ask them again to clarify they will. It's not an easy time I know flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now