This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Scared and don't know what to do

(2 Posts)
sweetiepie73 Sun 19-Mar-17 09:13:52

I'm a single mother of three children. I was in abusive relationship till January this year and I finally woke up and left. A month later an ex from when i was teenager found me and we started talking. He had a very complicated situation and we was just friend but then things changed. We slept together and I took the map once the chemist opened and thoughts nothino more of it. We broke up due to the same reason as before when we was young. He wanted to marry me and I must revertry to Islam. Fast ward a few weeks and I get a positive test. I'm devastated. He wants me to keep it but I can't. I have no emtional bond or connection. He very controlling and emotionally draining. He has an addiction I didn't realise was as bad as it is which causes him to act weird with me.
I rang bpas and they said they had a three week waiting time I could of died when they said that. I want this over with.
I had bad abdominal pain and went to the epu and they said everything looks okay but come back in two weeks.
I read all the difference abortion types and I can't make a decision.
I don't want anyone to take me home as I have no one and the option of LA scares me aso I will see and hear it
I can't do the medical as I have previously had it when young and still have ptsd from the experience.
The father now wants abortion because I won't marry him and we are no longer talking. It's one big mess
Feel so alone

dede124 Sun 02-Apr-17 18:47:14

Hi @sweetiepie73
I was just looking through and came across your post from a couple of weeks ago. How's things now has anything changed since? Hope your ok, sounds like a difficult situation for you at the moment. I can't give you much advise on the different abortion types because I don't know much apart from the medical method which like you say isn't very nice. Hope things work out for you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now