Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

So yesterday...

(7 Posts)
TopsyandTimsMummy Sun 19-Feb-17 23:07:33

I had an abortion.

Even though I have been thinking about being pregnant every single minute since I found out, I haven't become emotionally attached. It was the best thing to do for me and my family.

I had a medical abortion but I really don't think it worked. I haven't passed anything apart from a few tiny clots.

Just don't know what to think at the minute

So if it hasn't worked it's a failed condom, failed MAP and failed termination.

sad

LailasMummyx Sun 19-Feb-17 23:18:01

Hope your ok flowers

user1490271758 Thu 23-Mar-17 13:07:30

You sound very brave flowers

neonrainbow Thu 23-Mar-17 13:08:34

Can you call the clinic for advice? You do sound very brave op.

Raffles1981 Thu 23-Mar-17 13:09:24

Maybe just call the clinic lovely, they will advise you. xxx

Fairybella Thu 23-Mar-17 13:09:28

You have been through a lot call the clinic

TopsyandTimsMummy Fri 24-Mar-17 22:04:17

Thanks everyone for your messages.

It's been a while since my first post. I've got to say it's been a stressful few weeks.

A week and a half after the abortion I think I passed the sack. After 2 weeks I had a scan and they confirmed it had gone but there was a lot of tissue left. The next few days after that I passed the tissue.

Finally after just over 4 weeks the test says I don't have the pregnancy hormones left.

The amount of blood that came out of me was horrendous...a few times times I was close to going to A&E but it them slowed down again.

I hope I never have to go through this again as it was very traumatic.

XxxxX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now