Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Brown spotting 5 weeks after abortion

(4 Posts)
NadyaSun Sat 17-Dec-16 10:19:55

Hello. I am not sure if I am on the right topic for this question. I had an abortion 5 weeks ago and everything was normal after - few days bleeding and some brown discharge and in 2 weeks everything was gone. I had scan last week and all was normal. I had a 22mm cyst which they said its normal as my period is about to occur. But yesterday I got very sharp pain in the ovaries, pain that I havent experience before. I couldn`t sit even. Also I got some brown discharge, more like spotting - not much but enough to freek me out! Today I don`t really see the discharge, but I have pain in my belly and my breasts are sore. Is it possible that the doc mistook the cyst with pregnancy?!?! Do you think thats my period or pre-period or maybe ovulation? I will appreciate if someone with similar experience or knowledge tells me whats going on. I am very worried and after the abortion the smallest things can make me go crazy.

Thank you and have a lovely weekend!

NadyaSun Sat 17-Dec-16 10:45:01

I don't know how to edit the post. I've just saw that I have dark brown, almost black discharge which started now and its stronger. Is it period?

TimidLividyetagain Sat 17-Dec-16 22:30:28

I would call ur local early pregnancy unit for advice or the people who arranged the scan who saw the cyst

Littlemisssugarplum88 Tue 03-Jan-17 09:27:55

How did you get on?! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now