This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Should I call him? Or just leave it alone

(4 Posts)
mommyteeshh19 Fri 11-Nov-16 01:08:20

17 weeks and babies father still doesn't want to be involved. We don't speak often I just leave him to it unless he rings me. Should I be doing more? The last time we spoke he told me "he don't wanna know as he don't give a fuck" but I think things will change when babies here. It doesn't upset me anymore just makes me wonder whether I should do something. Last time we spoke was about 3 weeks ago. I do miss himsad

Desmondo2016 Sun 13-Nov-16 11:41:30

At risk of sounding harsh, no. The next contact he should have should be from the Child Maintenance Service.

fruitbats Sun 13-Nov-16 11:49:49

mommy - sorry that you miss him, but I would leave it. He may not want to be involved but he has a responsibility to the baby when it is born. Good luck thanks

Marilynsbigsister Sun 27-Nov-16 22:09:08

Bluntly ? No ! . He is not interested and has told you in just about the harshest way possible. If he wanted to be in touch, he would be. But he doesn't. So he isn't.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now