Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Single women wants baby.

(1 Post)
FreeSpirit89 Wed 20-Jan-16 19:25:04

Hey all,

I'm not even sure this is the right place to post this. The pregnancy board didn't feel right because I'm not pregnant, and the conception board didn't seem a good fit either. So I decided on here.

My last serious relationship ended a year ago after a difference in opinions, we were actively trying to conceive until he changed his mind. Which spurred our break up, I was devastated. More for the lack of a child or pregnancy than the breakdown of the relationship.

This year I've been seeing a guy casually. We both know it's not going anywhere, but I desperately want another child. DS is 6, and I feel like I'm running out of time. I'm only 27 but I feel like its ruling my life. It doesn't help everyone around me seems pregnant either.

My mother made quite a hurtful comment the other day in jest, but it ring truth. She said I don't think you'll ever find a man to settle down with, I'm too picky.

What if she's right? What if I never get the chance to be a mother again.

But I'm rambling my actual question is has any ladies, actually done it themselves? Got pregnant out of a relationship, and it been ok.

Just for clarity I wouldn't trap a man I mean a sperm bank or donation. Or maybe a agreed arrangement with a willing partner?

Tia

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now