Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Surgical abortion

(2 Posts)
Paulie82 Wed 25-Nov-15 08:28:11

Hi I don't know if I'm posting this on the right place and I'm sorry if I'm not, I had a surgical abortion at 11 weeks 12 days ago. I have been getting morning sickness since. I rang the clinic twice about it and they gave me an appointment for Friday as they said it could have been twins. Since then I've still been getting morning sickness but since Monday I started getting bad pains in my upper thigh and hip area then last night I started passing big clots but with bad pains in my lower tummy like early labour contractions that came and went for hours. Pain killers didn't touch the pain at all. The pains put pressure even in my bum and lower back and tummy and hips and thighs. I have four kids at home so couldn't go into hospital and had to ring in sick at work the pain and clots was that bad. Sorry if I'm waffling I'm just really worried and not sure if I should see my GP etc or wait till Friday's clinic appointment or to leave it as it may be normal. There doesn't seem to be much info I can find to see if it's normal. Thanks for any advice x

MerdeAlor Wed 25-Nov-15 13:52:01

It doesn't sound normal OP. See your GP as soon as you can. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now