Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

I can't go though with the abortion..[please help]

(4 Posts)
Itsacoldnightday Mon 16-Nov-15 20:07:06

Here's a link to my previous thread regarding my back story:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/relationships/2499703-Im-pregnant-by-abusive-ex.

I booked myself to have an abortion this week, but I can't go through with it. I just can't. sad. I'm torn over my decision, I feel like breaking down, my heart is aching. I don't want to go through with it, but apart of me is telling me I need to. Why am I feeling like this? I feel like there's no way out.

hesterton Mon 16-Nov-15 20:16:15

Noone can make this decision for you love. You can only make it for yourself, then once it's made, live with it in the best way possible. It must be horrible and I wish someone could make it better for you. You'll survive it, whatever you decide though. You can do what's best for you.

Stroopwaffel Mon 16-Nov-15 22:21:33

Don't go through with it if you feel like that op. I have been where you are and I did go through with it because I just wanted the whole situation over with. I have regretted it ever since, so much and wish I had listened to my gut instinct.

It's an awful situation to be in, do you have anyone in rl you can talk to?

Itsacoldnightday Tue 17-Nov-15 12:06:59

Thanks Stroopwaffel and hesterton, I've calmed down. After a lot of thinking, I have decided to terminate. It is a horrible situation to be in, but once I calmed down and thought carefully, it is something that I do want to go through. I'll be very sad, very, very, but I'll also be relived.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now