Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Can anyone from Northern Ireland help me?

(6 Posts)
wss2013 Tue 01-Sep-15 07:42:52

Is there anyone in Northern Ireland that could help me by allowing me to have pills sent to them and then posting the pills down to me? I recently found out I was pregnant and for a variety of reasons just cannot have this baby. I'm not in a position to travel to England as I have a young baby with quite complex needs who I could not leave with anyone, even for a day. If anyone could help me I'd be so grateful. Thank you.

AgentProvocateur Tue 01-Sep-15 08:14:59

flowers

I'm not in NI, so can't help. Can you ask MN to repost this in the local NI boards too? I hope you find someone.

msrisotto Tue 01-Sep-15 08:17:47

Sorry I'm not in anyplace useful for you but 1. Bump and
2. I'm sure there's an organisation that does this. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it but I've seen it mentioned on mn before. On the feminism board I think.
Best of luck

Sillysausage2 Tue 01-Sep-15 08:28:43

Could you use parcel motel? I'm not in NI but have used this a few times for a northern address?

thisisnow Tue 01-Sep-15 10:13:25

www.abortionsupport.org.uk/

Try this, they may be able to help

Good luck flowers

Chiggers Tue 01-Dec-15 06:30:44

AFAIK, procuring pills for an abortion in any way (even using another address) is illegal in NI (from NI here). I could be wrong, but please read up on the legislation to get a clearer picture.

I don't know whether you have heard about the ruling on allowing abortion for rape and incest victims, but that is being resisted and, from what I remember reading, the main parties may be appealing against the decision.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now