Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

obstetrician & hospital in London for private

(4 Posts)
merveee3 Sat 29-Nov-14 11:17:21

Hi,
I just found out that I am pregnant, this is my first baby and I am not British; so all pregnancy/birth procedures are very very new to me!
Friend always recommended me in the past Marc Johnson at Chelsea & Westminster Hospital; but he is on annual leave on my due date. I switched to Shane Duffy as I found out that Mina Savvidou was not covered by my insurer even though that would be my next choice. But now I realize so many things about Karl Murphy, I am a bit confused.. Even though I had the impression that he is the famous OB and he wouldnt care for me that much, and his secretary seemed to be a bit less organized than others, given the fact that there is no info available on Shane Duffy makes me wonder whether it is a right decision or not..confused I have no knowledge on Lindo Wing (assuming that I'll be on private as I am covered by my insurer) but have visited friends at C&W and facilities look really good..I cannot get any suggestions from my friends as due to my job, have to announce it after bonus season and need help.. Appreciate any ideas/comments..

SoonToBeSix Sat 29-Nov-14 11:18:39

You might want to change topic.

merveee3 Sat 29-Nov-14 11:35:35

dont know how to do that thoughsmile

SoonToBeSix Sat 29-Nov-14 11:56:05

Just report your post.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now