Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for personal experiences or dilemmas; to debate the ethics of termination, please go here or here.

Had a surgical abortion on Thursday ...

(6 Posts)
emmalouise90 Sat 08-Nov-14 18:03:23

I had a surgical abortion asleep on Thursday. Just want to support any one considering abortion make sure it's right for you. I was in 2 minds of what to do bur the father did not support me in my 1st pregnancy decided after telling his family that he actually did not want the baby it was making me upset and depressed thinking about bringing another child into a broken relationship and vowed to myself I would never bring up a child on my own again. Anyway after much thought I decides to go ahead and I don't feel any guilt or sadness towards the choice I made I feel so much better in myself I was lucky I had closer friends supporting me as he did not. I was on cerazette pill so was not planned. It was pretty much pain free and blood loss is like a normal period with no cramps. Just want to say always support your decision YOU want to make and if you think it's the right thing to do it probably is don't doubt yourself and don't listen to horror stories. Would like to support anyone who needs it as I was lucky to be able to talk to people when I felt most vunerablesmile god bless

CharmQuark Sat 08-Nov-14 18:11:59

emmalouise, it s good to hear that you are recovering well and that this was a good decision for you and you feel relief.

It isn't an easy thing to speak out about either, so well done for sharing your experience.

Good luck to you and your dc.

Will you now be able to set yourself free from the father?

Stealthpolarbear Sat 08-Nov-14 18:14:58

flowers

PolterGoose Sun 09-Nov-14 11:45:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Chottie Sun 09-Nov-14 11:48:05

flowers

emmalouise90 Sun 09-Nov-14 21:10:44

Thank you everyone and yes I can be set free from the father now charmquark just wish everyone considering abortion for their own reasons had the support around them that I had xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now