Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Private OB doc in London/SW?

(5 Posts)
GeorgieM Sat 13-Aug-05 11:53:57

Does anyone know of a good private OB doc in London or SW?

Need to get second opinion on my dodgy cervix and what I can do to try and keep baby safe.

Any names and numbers would be gratfully received!

Thank you thank you thank you

spidermama Sat 13-Aug-05 12:13:28

I have a deep mistrust of doctors but I can highly recommend these women .

hub2dee Sat 13-Aug-05 12:29:18

We were happy with our OB/ gyn / sono consultant. Extremely experienced, great attitude. Based at the Royal Free, North London, he has admitting rights to several private hossies. Did dw's c-s last month. His site is here .

HTH.

His pager contact is on the site.

RedZuleika Sat 13-Aug-05 16:56:52

I had a loop excision of the cervix done some years ago by Mr Anthony Silverstone. The operation was done at UCH private patients' wing, but his consultations were done at the Portland. I don't know if he's still there - and I have never seen him regarding a pregnancy matter - but I thought he was very good and had a good approach. (Catchphrase: "We'll just have a little look, shall we...?")

GeorgieM Sun 14-Aug-05 10:53:45

Hi there. Many thanks for all your suggestions. I shall read up on all the people you have recommended.

Spidermama - you must have read my mind! I bought a book yesterday on water birth and was wondering how on earth I went about getting one as my NHS hospital doesn't cater for them.

Thanks guys, I owe you one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now