Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity clothes at Meadowhall

(10 Posts)
kipper31 Tue 06-Apr-10 12:40:18

Hi

I am going to Meadowhall later this week in the hope that I can find some maternity clothes. Can anyone tell me which shops stock it?

Thanks

CherryPie3 Tue 06-Apr-10 13:49:32

I think TopShop, Dorothy Perkins and Mamas and Papas stock maternity clothes.

All in all tho I don't think theres that much choice sadly.

Do you drive? If so theres a M&P factory outlet shop in Huddersfield which does maternity clothes for a few quid an item (better than the £30+ at the store itself)

Hope this helps

xx

CherryPie3 Tue 06-Apr-10 13:50:31

Also, in Rotherham I think theres a big Peacock store which I'm almopst sure stocks their maternity range

FourEyesGood Tue 06-Apr-10 13:53:43

I'm not sure if the big New Look has their maternity range (probably!), but last time I was pregnant I picked up clothes (or at least tried them on) in H&M, Mamas and Papas, Red Herring at Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Mothercare and Topshop. There have probably been a few more shops that stock maternity stuff added since 2007/8, too. I'm 8 weeks and am looking forward to getting myself at least one or two new things, but I'm not sure if I can bear the horror that is Meadowhell.

celebmum Tue 06-Apr-10 14:02:26

hi, was there last week, the big new look (in the new extention bit) does stock maternity.. so does h&m. There's also pumpkin patch? think they have bits... Happy Shopping!grin xxx

KattyKinz28 Sat 08-Aug-15 09:59:01

Hi I was wondering where the best place to get a maternity dress for a wedding in Meadowhall or somewhere? Thanks smile

MummyBex1985 Sat 08-Aug-15 11:39:14

Maybe try new look or h and m?

The other option is just to buy a floaty maxi dress (depending how pregnant you are)!

Runningupthathill82 Sat 08-Aug-15 11:51:52

Topshop at Meadowhell has a decent enough maternity range but, IMO, Asos is still definitely your best bet.

As far as a maternity dress for a wedding goes, Asos have some lovely stuff, but how about an ordinary non-maternity maxi? Would be cool and comfortable too.

madsaz76 Sat 08-Aug-15 16:58:00

Love this place. Had no idea about the mamas and papas outlet. That's me £200 down smile

Runningupthathill82 Sat 08-Aug-15 17:32:53

It's amazing isn't it? I got DS's buggy from there for £40! Well worth a trip to brighouse for .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now