Talk

Advanced search

Section scar feels tender in early pregnancy?

(19 Posts)
CHOCOLATEPEANUT Fri 22-Jul-05 19:13:09

Has anyone who has previously had a section,felt tenderness around the scar area early in a subsequent pregnancy?

Chuffed Sat 23-Jul-05 19:13:30

not tenderness but I felt a violent cramp at about 11wks which woke me in the night and I was terrified I was having a miscarriage but the doctors at the hospital informed me it was internal scar tissue pulling.
How long is it since your c-sec mine was 13mths old when I first got pregnant.

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sat 23-Jul-05 19:21:46

Got pregnant when dd was 11 months old but sadly lost 2nd daughter at 24 weeks.

TTC again and AF due.Remember tenderness with 2nd pregnancy but cant remember when it started.

Chuffed Sun 24-Jul-05 13:11:31

Good luck with the TTC hope all goes well. It may not be as tender this time as it may have broken up some of the scar tissue and wouldn't have reformed if you didn't have to have another c-sec.

toothyboy Sun 24-Jul-05 13:13:26

Yes I did, before I'd done a test - I convinced myself I was imagining it, but now perhaps I really did feel it!

maddyd Sun 24-Jul-05 14:20:02

I was in bed last night and the right hand part of my scar was playing up. Really tender like id pulled it. Im trying for a baby as you know Cp so who knows.

maddyd Sun 24-Jul-05 15:30:53

Then again it could have ben the gardening but the scar is 22 months old now and stopped playing up about a year ago, Oh i do hope i am. Is yours niggling too then CP?

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sun 24-Jul-05 19:39:54

Like mad maddyd!

Hoping that 'this is it'Uded ov test this month and got a positive result and bd like hell so no reason why not......

My scar is 20mths old and is ok apart from when pg...

fruitful Sun 24-Jul-05 19:50:59

Mine used to be a bit sore with every AF. Was completely fine throughout second pg. Didn't feel it even towards the end. And now (after a second cs) I've had two AF's and it hasn't hurt with either of them. So hopefully whatever was a bit wrong before has got sorted!

Guess that's no help to you though. When can you test?

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sun 24-Jul-05 19:54:44

Well thats the question.OV 17th and waiting for 10 'ultra early pg tests' ordered from net!

They say can use from 8th day after ov (tomorrow) but af not due until 31st

Suppose will test every day from tomorrow which is daft cos if i get neg everyday i will just be gutted.I should really wait till next weekend but have NOOOOO willpower regarding this

maddyd Sun 24-Jul-05 20:06:21

Im 8dpo tomorrow too and if mine arrive i will be testing

maddyd Sun 24-Jul-05 20:09:39

infact im gonna hold onto my wee till the post comes

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sun 24-Jul-05 20:11:49

LOL Maddyd.Me too!!!!

Dont know where they have got too.Ordered them last wed

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sun 24-Jul-05 20:13:05

Good luck to the both of us maddyd!!

maddyd Sun 24-Jul-05 20:13:41

They should have got to you bu now. Mine usually come next day even when ordering on a weekend.

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Sun 24-Jul-05 20:28:38

Just sent an email to see where goods are

Ordered pn 19th and payment left acc.Ordered from SimplyFertlity.com

Cant hold onto wee forever!!

maddyd Mon 25-Jul-05 08:22:40

Cp do you count your ov day as day one or the next day. I dont know when i ov so im just going by day 14 of my cycle.

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Mon 25-Jul-05 11:19:14

I count ov as day one same as af counted from day one.

Tests still not here.Checked with Royal Mail and on way.

Wee'd in a container early on as thought would be here....

CHOCOLATEPEANUT Mon 25-Jul-05 11:21:48

Maddyd

Have you tested? Do you have a 28day cycle as it would probably be the 14 day then but if cycle longercould have ov later i.e day 16 or 17 (like me)

I used ov kit and last month cycle 31 days for 1st time (always 28 before loss) ov on day 17 (31-17=14)so principle worked

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now